We believe that everyone benefits from putting a little bit aside for a rainy day, whenever they can. You’ll be surprised how soon it builds up and how good it feels to have a bit of money behind you for whatever life throws at you – or to pay for a special occasion without worrying about borrowing.
We have a variety of savings products to suit your needs, but they all have the following features in common:
- Fully protected: all deposits are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme – click here for more information.
- Your money will be helping others: savers give us the funds to make loans to other members in the local area.
- Quick and easy access: if you want to make a withdrawal and you have the funds, just tell us by email or in writing and we’ll usually transfer the money into your account on the same day (although please see the rules for ISA withdrawals).
- Membership rights: being a saver with us means that you are a member of the credit union, with rights to attend our Annual General Meetings and a say in how we are run.
- Loyalty rewards: we reward savers by offering lower rates and higher limits, should you need to apply for a loan in the future.
Choose a type of account for more information:
- Easy-Access Saver
- ISAs (Individual Savings Account)
- Junior Saver
- Savings Clubs
- Special Events: Holiday; Christmas; Bump-to-Baby; Back-to-School